IR Financial Aid Snapshot CalendarIR Student Financial Aid Snapshot tables and Tableau dashboards have a complete set of data for the given aid year**, as of a particular IR Snapshot Period (see below). When reporting for a particular aid year, we use the highest numerical IR Snapshot Period available for that year (e.g. use 10-Annual if available). Also, the IR Snapshot Period indicates when the snapshot is taken, and not which academic terms are included; each snapshot includes all terms that are available at the time of the snapshot.
Here is an overview of the snapshots taken and their schedule during the aid year. Each snapshot in an aid year has a designation (e.g. 10-Annual) in the IR Snapshot Period field (IR_SNPSHT_PRD_DESC) in the lower right corner of IA Tableau financial aid dashboards.
- 01-Fall-Early: Mid-September for the current aid year.
- 02-Fall: Early December for the current aid year.
- 03-Spring-Early: Mid-February for the current aid year.
- 04-Spring-Late: Early May for the current aid year.
- 05-Summer: Mid-August for the aid year ending in August.
- 10-Annual: Mid-November for the prior aid year. This snapshot is used for all official reporting.